Easyline laundry chutes UK supply and install the highest quality
stainless steel laundry chutes to businesses & direct to the public.
Internal diameters range from 250mm through to 400mm
although larger sizes can be manufactured on application.
Easyline recommend 300mm for domestic use.
The easy to install modular system enables you to design and
purchase the system that meets your precise requirements.
We have developed some easy purchase suggestions for the most
common types of installation. Individual parts can also be supplied.
If you have a set of plans email them to us and we will design a
chute and return complete with images of 'how it will look'.
• Easy Installation (can be installed in a few hours)
• Integrated child & vulnerable adult safety feature
• Airproof system to prevent heat loss and smell
• Has a range of extension sizes to enable an exact fit
• Once installed its there for the life of the house
• No sharp edges for laundry to get caught on
• RAL 9003 powder-coated or stainless steel brushed finish
• No static charge as by a plastic pipe or wooden home made systems
• Lockable laundry chute doors with an airtight system to prevent sound propagation
• Seamless laser welded stainless steel system, DIN 1.4301 quality,
glass bed blasted or high gloss polished.
• You will always require an end piece. This is the final part of the chute with an open
end that spills the laundry to the basket or bag. We supply a straight piece that is
finished to remove sharp edges or our new damper which automatically opens when
600g or more of laundry falls to the bottom of the chute.
This product is exclusive to Strathvac Easyline Laundry Chutes UK.
• Easy-Line laundry chutes have been designed to be simple to install and
maintenance-free. The simple pluggable system means a building professional or
competent DIYer can install an Easy-Line laundry chute in less than a day.
Send us your plans and we will return to you a quote and a drawing of
'how your chute will look'.